LD Systems ICOA 15A is 15″ full-range loudspeaker stands out with impressive sound even at low frequencies. As a jack-of-all-trades, the unpowered ICOA 15 speaker by LD Systems and its design with a coaxial design and rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn means it is extremely flexible.
The horn-loaded woofer’s outstanding bass reproduction makes the ICOA 15 the ideal choice for dance schools, musicians, bands and entertainers. It also allows DJs to play sets without the need for a subwoofer. The speaker also makes a good impression in fixed installations due to its freedom of flexibility.
Deployed vertically, the speaker impresses as a satellite; horizontally, it’s excellent in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. It Delivers a maximum sound pressure level of 125 dB peak and has 1000 Watt peak performance.
Thanks to LD Systems ICOA 15A 15″ PA Loudspeaker shock-resistant front grille and ideal 55° tilt angle make the ICOA 15 outstanding as a floor monitor. Placed vertically, the 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment offers the choice of a 0° or 5° tilt angle for optimally adapting the system to the local acoustic environment. Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport are optionally available. Four aluminium handles with an ergonomic rubber surface provide optimal grip when carrying the speaker.
- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications as well as fixed installations
- Passive loudspeaker with 125 dB max. SPL and 1000 W peak power
- Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn (Patent pending)
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle, 55° monitor angle with sturdy stand
- 6 x M10 flying points
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal speaker protection
There are no reviews yet.